Sunday, November 1, 2009

Weird Things Happen Every Day

Possibly the weirdest weekend ever.

Friday night-
The Thoroughly Modern Millie dinner theater was a huge success. We raised a ton of money and the scenes went...decently...Tech was amazing. They made the best stage for us..Really it was great. I got things worked out with Will and we're cool again but I totally lost trust in a few people which is really disappointing. But I did manage to gain Will's friendship back which was good.

Saturday-
Well, in all honesty, Saturday was just odd. I haven't had a Saturday off in months now so I actually got to sleep in and watch cartoons and eat breakfast with my family...That hasn't happened in so long...
Saturday night was the rehearsal dinner for my cousin's wedding and it was really nice. The rehearsal went smoothly except for my aunt who was crazier than normal and decided that instead of attending the rehearsal dinner, she and her husband Bobby were going to go out to eat with some of their friends. They left without saying a word to anyone and it really hacked everyone off but I think my parents were expecting her to do something like that. My parents' food was a hit but I should NEVER wait tables. It's just not my thing.



Sunday-
My cousin is now Mrs. Zach McNair. She was positively glowing. The whole wedding was absolutely perfect. And then I spent the rest of the day on the couch doing homework and watching pointless crap on tv. It was WONDERFUL





I've been reading for the past hour and I miss it. I haven't had time to sit down and read in so long...It's nice to relax..I guess I've forgotten the feeling.

I don't have much exciting going on this week. Rather, dull, actually. Saturday, we're celebrating my mom's birthday..but that's about it. Hoping to get an acceptance letter in the mail soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment