Wednesday, November 4, 2009

This Week

This week
has gone by SO slowly. Yesterday I woke up thinking it was today and that really threw me off. It's not like I have anything to look forward to this weekend it's just that this week keeps dragging on...
I've gotten two letters from Southwestern this week. Both of them were just informational letters about the application process and so forth. It's really annoying to come home and you're parents say that you've gotten a letter from the only school you've applied to and it's just stuff you already know...
Sunday is my mommy's birthday and all of my family is coming over to celebrate and play pictionary. I think it'll be nice.
Candice and Zach are in Ireland for the rest of the week. Lucky them. Not only did they marry the person of their dreams but they got to go to Ireland.

I can't wait to travel the world someday...

My list of international places I MUST visit:
1. Paris (again)
2. England
3. Ireland
4. Rome/all of Italy
5. Madrid/all of Spain
6. Greece
7. Australia
8. Japan
9. California
10. Germany
11. Mexico
12. Africa...I want to see the elephants :)

No comments:

Post a Comment