Thursday, November 12, 2009

Black, White, and Gold

I got my SU box today with all my new stuff. I officially have a decal on my car and a new tshirt, hoody, and some other cool stuff. :) I'm a pirate! I also got a letter from the SU admissions people saying congrats and that they were impressed by me which I thought was really great of them. I filled out my housing application and decision form and we'll being mailing them in as soon as I get my corrected scholarship letter. I'm really super duper excited about my dorm and who will be my roommate and all that jazz! I can't wait for college!
On another note, I'm dedicating a page in my senior scrapbook to all my underclassman friends. They got their copies of school pictures today so i'm stealing all their wallet sized for my page. I'm really excited about how this scrapbook will turn out...of course i'll need to finish my high school scrapbook before i can start my senior one but I'm getting there. Almost done with sophomore year. ;)
I'm nervous about thanksgiving break for some reason. There's alot happening in that one week. I don't know what I'm anxious about but for some reason I am.
Tomorrow is Friday, one of my favorite days. And for once I don't have to work. I'm trying to get people together for a movie but i'm not very good at that. so far, i have chase and kristina lined up but they'll go only if other cool people they know are going lol...so basically, i think i'll probably end up by myself on my couch tomorrow but at least i tried, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment