Sunday, November 22, 2009

Edward Cullen can bite me anytime!

Well, Jeremy's old laptop finally died. The computer didn't die, actually, just the screen. But either way, I can't use it. I feel weird typing this on the family computer...I didn't think I used the laptop so much until it finally went byebye.

New Moon was AMAZING! I've seen it everyday of the opening weekend and I have plans with Jenn to see it tomorrow! As much as I hate that book and don't understand why I willingly subject myself to acute pain, it really is a great movie. Ten billion times better than the first one. And it was great to see Best Friend! Can't wait to see her some more this week!

Jer and I had a conversation over whether or not Edward Cullen was an abusive boyfriend. Of course Jeremy thinks he is and I hold the opposing opinion. He may seem like that but all of his actions are only to keep Bella from harm. And if Bella thought he was abusive, she would have gotten away from him. The thing is, I would want someone like Edward. I want someone who will protect me and who will forever be devoted to me. I don't think that's abuse, I think that's love. But what do I know about love? Clearly, I'm not cut out for it.

I wish people would stop talking about guys I can date. I don't want that. I don't want people trying to set me up and I don't want that attention...or that hope. If I sit here and let people do that, I'll start hoping things that I shouldn't. The only outcome of hope is heartbreak. I can't do that again.

I think seeing New Moon so many times in a row has me in some sort of depressed funk. I need to read/watch something more uplifting. Star Trek maybe?!

No comments:

Post a Comment