Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Christmas in NY?!?!?!

Today has been a really good day! :)
Everyone had PSATs today so seniors didn't have to come to school till noon and then we just goofed off the rest of the day. I stayed for math lab because we have a quiz tomorrow and I'm a bit confused but I think I got it...hopefully.
After school I went out to my car and W and Chase and Kristina were chillin out there so I joined them and then returned something to the office with W who proceeded to send a text to C saying "i just want to be friends and i'm not attracted to you so leave me alone."
Don't worry.
I hit him.
We're going to New York for Christmas!
Well, not for Christmas. Every year my parents take me and my Best Friend on a trip during Christmas break and this year it's pretty much decided that we're going to New York! Which means I get to be there while the Rockefeller Christmas tree is up!!!! You have no idea how excited I am!!!!! And my dad asked for a list of shows that should we go to NY, I would want to see!!!
AND Glee comes on tonight!
Man, Wednesday's are the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment