Sunday, October 25, 2009

The Miracle of Life



I spent all day today with my favorite person in the entire world.
My niece is the sweetest six month old baby I've ever met. She is nothing but smiles and squeals and love and she is such a blessing to me. It was so good to spend so much time with her and Jenn said that she's never seen Ainsley so relaxed with anyone besides her and Shawn before. I'm so in love with those chubby little cheeks and bright blue eyes! She puts me in such a good mood and I just love being around her. We got to feed her twice today and she and I went for a walk. Literally, I could spend every day with her and not be sick of it.

She started to crawl today and then I think got a little weirded out by it and stopped but it'll probably happen sometime this week. Jenn said she's turning into a little toddler, she's getting so active. It's so amazing watching her grow up. God really does know what He's doing and so many times we forget that. Being the youngest, Ainsley is my first experience witnessing the miracle of life and I can't begin to explain what an honor and blessing it's been. I'm thrilled that I get to be in her life, every step of the way, watching and helping and loving.
Seriously, everyone needs this in their life. It's truly humbling and such a "God-thing."

No comments:

Post a Comment