Monday, October 26, 2009

Mondays, I hate Mondays...Weekends, I look for the weekends!

One word: precal.
I actually have an a in the class right now but only because I've gone to math lab every day and worked my butt off. We have a test tomorrow and I feel like I should be doing more but I've completed my folder, corrected everything, and done every odd review question over the sections we're testing over tomorrow and checked them with the answers in the back of the book. I think I might actually know what I'm doing this time...Which is completely scaring me that I'm forgetting something. I'm asking everyone for prayers so if you're thinking about me anywhere from 10:45 to 11:35 tomorrow morning, PLEASE PRAY FOR ME. It's only by God's grace that I made a b in the nine weeks last term and I'd really really love to make an a or at least a high b for this term. If I can make an a on this test, I'll keep my 93.
I know my parents are proud of me no matter what but I was not happy with my report card. I got straight B's. It was mostly because I've been so focused on doing decently in precal that I've neglected my other subjects but I'd really REALLY like to get back to all A's. I know I can do better than this past nine weeks.
My dad said that my grades don't really matter any more and that I should stop worrying about them. I can't help it. I need the goal to get me through the rest of the school year.
No House tonight. Stupid baseball.

No comments:

Post a Comment