Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Modern Day Jonah

I think I lost my head this week. To think that I even had a chance with that guy is ridiculous. I lost sight of my goal already and I've only been single for two months now, what the heck was I thinking? Can I not have guy friends without thinking it's something more?
My life is a mess. God, come help me clean!!!
I think I just keep loosing sight of God. I get close, and then back up, get close and back up. Maybe that's normal. After all, I'm a sinner and sin separates us from God's love. Or maybe I'm just a huge idiot.
According to my Pre Cal grade, it's the second one.
I cried in class again today. That makes three classes in a row.
I want to back up time to a certain part of Saturday night and stay there.
Or I just want to go to an all girls school and become a nun. I think I'll do that.
C won't leave me alone. STILL.
And W is either in a bad mood, or is repelled. I wouldn't be surprised by either. I'm giving up for a week.
If I guy wants me, he'll act like he wants me. I'm glad I read He's just NOT that into you. I didn't think any of it would ever apply to me. I thought I would never have to date again. Yet, here I am.
I can't wait till Best Friend comes home! She can't even spend the night but I'll just be happy to hang with her! I need a constant in my life.
More and more today I realized how often I try to back away from what God wants me to do. And then He shows me that I'm not doing what He wants and I try to follow His path and then just end up like Jonah.
Where's my fish?

No comments:

Post a Comment