Monday, October 12, 2009

Pre Caculus is the spawn of satan and should die a dark, lonley death in the firey pits of the darkest circles of hell

This week I will be receiving my first c on a report card ever. that's what i get for driving away my handy dandy tutor. I broke the rules today and asked him for a recipe but i doubt he'll answer. I just need to know that he's ok. Also, I miss his yummy delicious burritos.
Pre Cal is kicking my butt. So not only will I have a c at the end of this quarter, I won't have any a's. Of course, the c will count as a b and the b's will count as a's GPA wise but still. It's a total blow to my confidence. And it ruins my chances of high honor roll for four consecutive years. And I think it blows my chances of honor roll too...great. I freaking HATE math!!!!!!!!!
The thing is, I'm going to go to college and get a BA in something that only requires two semesters of college algebra and then I will NEVER touch higher level mathematics again! WHY ON EARTH IS PRE CALCULUS NECESSARY!?!?!?! UGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!
ok i'm done venting.
meanwhile i'm pretty sure my HC date, Christian, likes me. And this other kid, Will, the one who saved my night. The thing is, I'm not ok with Christian liking me but I am ok with Will. Don't get me wrong, I'm not dating till college. It won't happen. It's not fair to any guy I could be interested in if I'm still hung up on Jeremy. Which I'm still trying to get over. But until that day comes, no boys.
ANYWAYS, that's my life. Not to mention the three projects and two tests I have this week. And i work thursday through tuesday. whoopeeyyyyy.

I'm finishing Issiah this week. Any thoughts on what book I should start next?

No comments:

Post a Comment