Sunday, October 11, 2009

Senior Homecoming 2009

It was a great night! I was really hesitant about the group but it turned out really perfect which was a total blessing.
We met at Joey's at six for pictures and everyone showed up on time! It was a miracle!! Except that the weather was like England, the pictures turned out really pretty. (all posted on Facebook, of course!)
From Joey's we caravan-ed over to chili's where we goofed off for 45 minutes while waiting for our "reserved" table that they forgot about. It was a bit chilly but we made some REALLY good "that's what she said" jokes to pass the time! :) Christian was a total gentleman, opening doors and pulling out my chair and everything. He was really sweet.
From chili's we went to the dance where we were the first seniors there amongst a whole bunch of freshman but it was still fun. Pretty soon, everyone showed up so it's not like we were alone anyways.
At the dance, Christian was really clingy and wouldn't leave me. He was sweet as could be I just couldn't seem to get away, he'd follow me everywhere. But he and Andy got along REALLY well so at some point they went off dancing and I went with the girls until he found me again. Will saved my night by asking me to dance and taking me away because we "needed to talk" but we just talked about school and stuff. I don't think he realizes what a help he was. Not that I don't think Christian is wonderful. He's a great guy I just needed space.
Everyone was beautiful. It's not a night I will easily forget, that's for sure!
Again, pictures on facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment